EXCLUSIVE UK DISTRIBUTOR, TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME!
New from Miraclebox, meet the Premium Micro V2. Micro V2 is very small and is a great as an extra receiver at home. Easy to use interface with the possibilities to stream video and audio to your phone or tablet. The software is based on open source Linux (Enigma 2), the same as found in the Dreambox and VU +, to guarantee maximum flexibility and stability. This new model supports Full 1080p HD and has Linux Enigma2 opensource operating system. The new powerful dual thread BCM73625 750MHz (2K DMIPS) dual threading CPU provides not only a fast boot time for fast switching and improved use of media & IPTV. Offers the best of quality coupled with many features and at a fair price. Miraclebox Premium Micro V2 already has great support from OpenPLi, OE-Alliance Teams Egami, OpenATV and OpenViX.
Supports 7 Days EPG, CrossEPG, AutobouquetsMaker, Picons, Skins + Many 3rd Party Plugins.
EXTERNAL IR RECEIVER INCLUDED!
EXCLUSIVE HELP AND SUPPORT AT:
• 1 x DVB-S2 tuner (Satellite)
• HDMI output with Full HD 1080p support
• Dual thread CPU (2000 Mips) - BCM73625
• 256 MB NAND Flash / 512 MB DDR3 RAM)
• 2 x USB-connections
• Ethernet 10/100 MBit
• AV-/composite output
• Smartcard reader
• External IR - Easily hide or place the receiver out of view
• Wireless LAN supported (optional dongle)
• S/PDIF Digital Audio Output (Optical)
• Dolby Digital Plus supported
• Easy Installation Wizard with Autoconfiguration
• DLNA support (Server / Client)
• App for iOS and Android support
• Eco-mode - Standby 1W
• Media Player (AVI, MKV, DivX, Xvid)
• Downloadable Plug-ins & Upgrades
• Skin / Theme change supported (HD)
• Automatic and Manual Scan support
• Size (W x D x H): 175 x 125 x 42 mm
• Weight: 0.4 kg
NOTE: Features listed here may require additional and/or periodic firmware updates. We are not responsible for third party firmware and features, addons, patches, softcams, plugins or third party services and the availability of such services on this receiver (such as YouTube, etc.). Your warranty covers receiver hardware only and is not extended to software updates or setup, we may however extend this at our discretion to offer support for FTA (free to air) reception where the service provider permits connection to their network. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions HERE.