VU+ ZERO CHRISTMAS SALE ONLY £79!
LATEST VERSION 2 WITH BROADCOM BCM73625 DUAL THREADING 750MHz CPU THAT SUPPORTS H.265.
NEW UPGRADED UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED.
ADD 500GB USB HDD FOR ONLY £30!
Remarkable Slim - Not just in design, but also in price!
There was one goal in developing Vu+ Zero from the beginning. Let's make something more affordable to please more Vu+ fans. As the name suggests, the end user price of Vu+ Zero is remarkably competitive while maintaining the performance and philosophy of Vu+ products. It is the most affordable DVB-S2 HD Zapper of Vu+ ever.
It was certainly a challenging task to increase the affordability while not losing the performance that Vu+ pursues. So, Vu+ Zero comes with a 2000 DMIPS CPU powerful enough to support all demanding multimedia functions. Despite of its compact and slim design, all important connectors are nicely equipped
Vu+ Zero characterizes the design philosophy of Vu+. Its elegant external design is stunningly standing out among those monotonous and tasteless set top boxes in the market. Vu+ Zero's beauty deserves to be placed right next to your TV.
Vu+ Zero is a smart choice for those using HDD integrated Vu+ models like SOLO2 and DUO2. Let's assume you use Vu+ Zero in your room. Once connected in your home network, you can play multimedia contents stored in DUO2 or SOLO2 in the living room. Vu+ Zero is definitely the most ideal solution for your second set top box.
Vu+ Zero Features:
• Opera browser
• HDMI 1.4 connection
• DVB-S2 tuner
• External 12 V power supply
• 2K DMIPS processor
• DVB-S2 tuner
• 256MB Flash
• 512 MB DDR3 DRAM
• 1 x Smartcard-Reader (Xcrypt)
• 2 x USB
• 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
• 1 x HDMI 1.4 video / audio output (digital)
• 1 x RCA video output (analog)
• 2 x Audio Output (L / R) RCA (analog)
• unlimited channel lists for TV / Radio
• EPG (electronic program guide) support
• Support of favorite lists (bouquets)
• OSD in many languages and skin-support
• expandable with plugins
• Automatic / manual channel search
• DiSEqC 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2, USALS
• External 12V power supply
• Power switch
Vu+ Zero Specifications:
• DVB-S2 tuner:
• Input Frequency Range 950 ... 2150 MHz
• Input level range - 65 dBm ...- 25 dBm
• Tuner Input Connector F connector
• Input impedance 75 ohms
• AFC capture range +/- 3.5 MHz
• Demodulation QPSK and 8PSK
• Viterbi and Reed-Solomon FEC
• Viterbiraten 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9
• Roll-off Factor 35%
• Video compression MPEG-2 / H.264 and MPEG-1 compatible
• Video Standard PAL G / 25 Hz, NTSC
• Aspect Ratio 4: 3/16: 9
• Letterbox for 4: 3 TV-Device
• Output Level L / R 0,5 Vss on 600 Ohm
• THD> 60 dB (1 kHz)
• Crosstalk <-65 dB
• CVBS input level 1 Vpp +/- 0:25 dB at 75 Ohm
• 100/10 MBit compatible interface
• USB 2.0 connection (2x)
LNB power and polarization DVB-S2 tuner:
• LNB Current 400mA max. Short-circuit protected
• LNB Voltage horizontal without load 19,5V17,6V at 400mA
• LNB Voltage vertical load without 14.5V 11.8V at 400mA
• LNB is switched off in standby mode
Control of the satellite position:
• DiSEqC 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 and USALS - Rotor Control
• <13W (in operation, with LNB)
• <12W (in operation, without LNB)
• <0.5W (Deep-Standby-Mode)
• External power supply:
• 110-240V AC / 50-60Hz / 1,0A
• 12V = / 3,5A
• Ambient temperature + 15 ° C ... + 35 ° C
• Humidity <80%
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 165 mm x 145 mm x 30 mm
Contents of Box:
• Satellite Receiver (Vu+ Zero)
• Remote control
• Cable for analog A / V outputs (3.5 mm jack)
• External IR sensor
• External power supply - U.K. CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A FREE FUSED BRITISH STANDARD COMPLIANT U.K. PLUG ADAPTER.
• User manual
NOTE: Features listed here may require additional and/or periodic firmware updates. We are not responsible for third party firmware and features, addons, patches, softcams, plugins or third party services and the availability of such services on this receiver (such as YouTube, etc.). Your warranty covers receiver hardware only and is not extended to software updates or setup, we may however extend this at our discretion to offer support for FTA (free to air) reception where the service provider permits connection to their network. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions HERE.