LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE NOW!
A new generation of HD Enigma 2 Linux single tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable / Terrestrial receiver from Xtrend with crystal-clear 1080p FULL HD picture. The ET7100 is powered by a fast dual threading Broadcom BCM73625 CPU, 750MHz CPU (2K DMIPS), 256MB Nand Flash + 512MB DDR Ram, H.265 decoding, 1x front CA (intergrated card reader), 1x rear CI (common interface slot), 1x Front USB port, 1x Rear eSATAp (eSATA/USB COMBO) port for external hard drive, Ethernet 10/100 port, Enigma 2 Linux operating system officialy supported by OpenPLi, OE-Alliance Teams, OpenATV, OpenViX +more!. Standby consumption is only 1 watt.
Supports 7day EPG, CrossEPG, 1080 Skins, AutobouquetsMaker + Many 3rd party plugins!
• 2000 DMIPS Broadcom BCM73625 processor
• Linux OS
• Media Player
• 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
• MPEG2 / H.265 Hardware decoding
• 10 / 100MB network interface
• Supports downloadable plugins
• 256MB Nand Flash / 512MB DDR memory
• Fully automatic / manual channel scan options
• 1 x Smart Card Reader
• 1 x USB
• Signal IN, IF Out
• 1 x eSATAp port (eSATA/USB COMBO)
• 1 x Common Interface slot (CI)
• Composite video (RGB)
• S / PDIF
• Ethernet 10 / 100MB
• Size (W x H x D): 217 x 40 x 167mm
• Weight: 2.0kg
Included in package:
• Digital Receiver Xtrend ET-7100v2
• Remote control
• 2x batteries
• External power supply / power cord
NOTE: Features listed here may require additional and/or periodic firmware updates. We are not responsible for third party firmware and features, addons, patches, softcams, plugins or third party services and the availability of such services on this receiver (such as YouTube, etc.). Your warranty covers receiver hardware only and is not extended to software updates or setup, we may however extend this at our discretion to offer support for FTA (free to air) reception where the service provider permits connection to their network. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions HERE.