AMIKO VIPER TWIN E2 ONLY £49!
OUR LOWEST PRICED TWIN SATELLITE TUNER RECEIVER EVER!
GRAB A BARGAIN WHILE YOU CAN!
TWIN SATELLITE TUNERS DVB-S/S2 FULL HD 1080p H.265 HEVC Linux Enigma 2 + built in WiFi.
FREE HDMI CABLE!
Engima 2 support from OpenViX & OpenATV SUPPORT!
Fast UK and Worldwide shipping available!
TWO YEAR HARDWARE WARRANTY AS STANDARD!
ADD 500GB PRE-FORMATED USB HDD ONLY £30.00!
WE ARE OFFICIAL UK AND IRELAND AMIKO DISTRIBUTORS.
SPECIAL DEALS FOR TRADE AND RE-SELERS, CONTACT US FOR PRICING.
Amiko Viper Twin E2 Receiver. Features 2x Satellite DVB-S/S2 tuners and built in 2.4GHz WiFi. Other great features of the Amiko Viper Twin E2 are 2x USB 2.0 ports, 10/100 LAN interface and FULL HD 1080p HEVC265 video decoding.
The Amiko Viper Twin E2 is powered by a Hisilicon Arm v7 1.0GHz CPU, 512GB DDR3 RAM & 512GB flash.
Amiko Viper Twin E2 is supported by OpenATV Enigma 2 images + many enigma 2 plugins available.
10/100MB LAN ensures fast connection of your high-resolution content, in addition the Amiko Viper Twin E2 has built in WiFi with internal antennas.
The Amiko Viper Twin E2 with its two USB 2.0 ports, provide ample connection to play content and PVR recording from external storage media to further enhance the entertainment experience.
The Amiko Viper Twin E2 also features HDMI & RCA Ports (RCA lead not included) and consumes less than 0.5Watt in standby.
- 2 x (Twin) DVB-S/S2 Tuners
- Hisilicon Hi3716MV410
- 512 DDR3 RAM
- 512MB eMMC Flash memory
- E2 operating system, Linux embedded
- MPEG-2, H.264
- Fast and easy installation with the installation wizard
- Two high speed USB 2.0 port
- Multimedia playback (MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, MP3 and more...)
- Timeshifting - Stop live television (Hard drive required)
- Internet streaming TV and Radio
- RJ45 (Ethernet) and Wi-Fi built in
- Easily expandable with addons and plugins
- Live streaming through network
- Remote management through HTTP / Telnet / SSH / FTP
- Media playback and recording via local network
- External USB DVD drive support
- Electronic program guide (EPG)
- Multi-satellite controlled with DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and USALS
- Automatic DiSEqC detection
- High resolution Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Customizable appearance with Skins
- Multi-language ( Audio / Teletext / Subtitle ) support
- Easy software upgrade through the Internet / USB
- AV connection
- DC UK 3 pin 12V power supply
NOTE: Features listed here may require additional and/or periodic firmware updates. We are not responsible for third party firmware and features, addons, patches, softcams, plugins or third party services and the availability of such services on this receiver (such as YouTube, etc.). Your warranty covers receiver hardware only and is not extended to software updates or setup, we may however extend this at our discretion to offer support for FTA (free to air) reception where the service provider permits connection to their network. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions HERE.